Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The BEST Garden Catalog

If you're like me, your mailbox has been swamped with garden catalogs of every size, shape, and color.  Most of them are filled with hybridized plants and seeds.  Things that I really wouldn't want in my garden.  But there is one garden catalog that I look forward to receiving.  The plant catalog from Plant Delights Nursery.



I get the catalog as much for the plants as for the cover art!  The Spring 2011 cover is pictured above. (click on the photo to enlarge!)
 The catalog is sent out twice a year and every time there is a new and most whimsical design on the cover. And there is a good deal of humor written into the plant catalog.
I have ordered many plants from this company and I highly recommend them!  Every plant I have received from them has been large and healthy.

You can subscribe to the catalog by visiting their website.  This is what is written above the submission form,  To receive a printed copy of our Sales Catalog and Plant Owner's Manual, simply fill out and submit the form below. If you enjoy the catalog, then feel free to send us either 10 stamps or 1 box of chocolates...we prefer the chocolates!
Trust me! It's well worth the chocolates!

3 comments:

  1. I saw them on Martha! Love their catalog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too LOVE this catalog. Definately recomend it......I should try sending them some chocolates :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete