Monday, January 10, 2011

The "You Make Me Scream" Award!

We've had an award bestowed upon us! Yes! Our own little Haunted Garden Blog has been given the "You Make Me Scream" award, from Paul over at The Cobwebbed Room.
 
Go check out his blog to see some pretty scary things, and some posts that will make you trip back down memory lane. .like the Ghost Castle game that my kids used to play! 

Thanks so much for thinking of us Paul! What a fun award!!


Now we are asked to share this award with 10 other blogs that really make you scream with joy, scream with excitement every time they update their blog and of course because you think their blog is most excellent. 

But because we are a co-op blog, with four other exceptional women, I think that it would be fun for each of us to award two.  And since I'm springing this on them, I'll let them all award first, then I'll add my two!  

Thanks again Paul! This is a very nice surprise!!

4 comments:

  1. I saw that today. That is so cool! Thanks Paul.

    Ah, can I post my answers tomorrow :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo!!!! Thank you Paul! :0)
    Happy Haunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this! Congratulations to us!
    Thank you Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to everyone & thank you Paul!

    ReplyDelete