Friday, August 5, 2011

I keep them in the garden

instead of the closet :)  (my skeletons that is)

I just planted the pumpkins around him the other day, by October the vines should just be starting to curl around and through him and the flowers blooming.  Makes for a great photo opportunity.


And it confuses the heck out of people that visit the house!  I like that.

In the posts are a columnar pear and a dwarf apple.  I love fruit, but fruit trees make quite a mess. After the last of them died (my plum tree,) I told myself only small fruit trees in the future.  These two are perfect for us!


2 comments:

  1. I can imagine the skeleton looking great with the large yellow flowers of the pumkins !!
    Have a magical day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh what a great idea. Love it! Please post more photos as the pumpkins grow around Mr. Bones. Can't wait to see the finished results!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete