Thursday, April 2, 2020

Planting a Victory Garden

Hello gardening friends! It's been a long time since I have posted. I thought it was time to share some good things happening in the garden.
I have started my seeds. I have both veggies and flowers started. I do interplant them. The flowers I find bring more pollinators. I encourage everyone to start a garden this year. If you don't have a yard containers are a great way.
For online seeds I love Pinetree seeds superseeds.com and Bakers seeds rareseeds.com companies. If you can try and get heirloom seeds which can be saved year to year. In stores I have found seeds in the dollar tree, Meijer and Walmart.
Above are my tiny radishes. Check back again and happy gardening!

2 comments:

  1. These days I would really like to be a better gardener. I could really do with a veg patch. And a pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you definitely should! Gardening is keeping me sane!

    ReplyDelete